At Maybria we pride ourselves on our client focused, creative and integrated approach to property management. Our service attracts a diverse range of clients, both corporate and private, with a portfolio ranging from individual to commercial multi-unit block property management.
We aim to alleviate our clients of added pressures and at times the legal ambiguity often associated with managing their property. We guarantee to provide bespoke, pragmatic solutions which are cost effective, resourceful and ensure prime occupier retention. Our experienced team of property managers, coupled with our streamlined processes and effective IT solutions, ensure that we consistently deliver beyond our clients’ expectations.
Our property management spans from routine activities such as organising inventories, pre-tenancy cleaning, handling deposit negotiations and charge collection, right through to the complexities of specialist lease, asset and facility block management and supplier and contractor vetting on your behalf.
Our all- inclusive service covers assisting in matters such as;
- Electrical and gas installations and maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with all safety regulations, such as Gas Safety Certificates, Fire and Furnishing Regulations
- General property maintenance, including cleaning and repair works
- Overseeing redecoration refurbishment works
- Arranging payments of outgoings i.e. ground rent and service charges
- Void management service (pre-sale and/or pre-let)
- Key holding service
- Transfer of utilities
- Full, regular property inspections
- Ensuring landlords are compliant with the regulations concerning Assured Shorthold Tenancies and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Leasehold legislative advice & support
- Tax advice for overseas landlords
- Negotiating the renewal of your tenancy
Our established, fully-insured and trusted contractors are all regularly vetted to ensure they are providing the best quality of service whilst maintaining a price sensitive approach. Continuous peace of mind is invaluable for our clients therefore our regular inspection visits on all of the properties we manage ensure that no issue is left unresolved.
Fees for our Property Management service are detailed in our Terms of Business.
VIP Email Alerts:
be part of our exclusive email alerts, sending you our finest properties first, including ones that will never be seen on the market.
Market Appraisal Request
How much is your property worth?